The certificate is used for the signing theof documents of special importance for the company by senior executives and the management.
Enterprise ID means the highest level of security and financial liability of the issuer. Enterprise ID is used for signing the documents of special importance for the company. In particular, it is intended for senior executives and management. Issued to a corporate body, it can function as an electronic seal.
The extended authentication fully confirms the holder's identity, e-mail address and company details. Thanks to the procedure, the certificate can be used for the electronic signing of trade and business documents of special importance for the company, such as offer and contracts. It can also be used as a tool ensuring the integrity and reliability of an electronic invoice (e-invoice).
The Enterprise ID certificate protects electronic correspondence. It is also supported by all popular e-mail programs, web browsers, applications, and Microsoft operating systems.
- The highest level of protection and reliability
- Also functions as an electronic seal
- Safe electronic correspondence, including business letters
- Reliable authentication of the certificate holder
- Data contained in the certificate: e-mail address, name and last name (optionally, company details)
- Advanced electronic signature
- Electronic signature in PDF documents and as part of e-invoices
- Compliance with WebTrustSM/TM
- Global trust - in all web browsers and Microsoft products
- Compliance withto X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standards
- Secured by SHA1 function
- HSM installation (Hardware Security Module)
- Recommended generation and storage on cryptographic smart card
- Period of validity: 1-3 years
- Technical support 24h
Certificate verification - increased reliability
Upon purchase of Enterprise ID, thorough authentication of the purchaser's identity is required. Thanks to the authentication procedure you gain the highest level of reliability of signed e-mails and documents.Learn more
Minimum encryption key length: RSA/DSA 2048 bit, EC 571 bit: sect571k1 (NIST K-571) and sect571r1 (NIST B-571).Learn more
The benefits of Enterprise ID
Enterprise ID is used for signing and encrypting documents of special importance for the company. It will be strong evidence for your business partners and clients that you pay special attention to the security of electronic correspondence.Learn more
In particular, recommended for:
- encryption of documents of special importance for the company,
- electronic correspondence being the main source of contacts with business partners and clients,
- electronic seal of the company or institution,
- e-mail encryption (e.g. via Outlook),
- advanced electronic signature of senior executives and management,
- signing of PDF files,
- electronic signature as part of e-invoice services,
- logging into on-line systems through WWW (e.g. bank account, web service, account administration, hosting services),
- logging into applications.
Additional offer for buying the certificate plus:
Enterprise ID Set
- CERTUM Enterprise ID certificate in the form of an Activation Card
- CD with software
- cryptographic smart card
- cryptographic card reader (optionally without the reader)
Enterprise ID – reliability for partners
Enterprise ID requires thorough authentication of identity - especially when the purchaser is a company representative. Due to the highest level of reliability, security and financial liability of CERTUM, the certificate can be used for electronic signing of trade and business documents and documents of special importance for the company.
How can you obtain Enterprise ID?
The scope of verification depends on whether the certificate is issued to a private individual or a company. New clients are kindly requested to deliver copies of the following documents within 7 days:
Verification + documents required from a legal entity applying for a certificate independently:
- copy of an identity document of the person placing the order (personal ID card, passport, driving licence, permanent residence card) - in Latin characters. The copy should depict the entire document (both sides)
- or one of the following:
- notarial identity confirmation,
- identity confirmation at CERTUM’s Registration Point or Identity Confirmation Point
- possession of the qualified certificate issued by CERTUM
and, if a person is applying for the certificate on behalf of the organization:
- a document to verify company/institution authenticity (e.g. DUNS number, Articles of Incorporation, Business Licence, proprietorship documentation).
- certificate of employment, authorisation or power of attorney confirming connection of the person submitting the order with the organization
All collected documents should be sent to CERTUM PCC via:
- e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (recommended)
- fax to: fax number +48 91 4257 422
- via post to the address: CERTUM PCC, ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin, POLAND
Phone verification (does not apply to natural persons)
The contact phone number used for the phone verification of the certified organization has to match the number found in qualified sources of information such as public business and organization registers.
(e.g. DUNS, www.yellopages.com, www.numberway.com, or other public databases which are qualified as reliable and credible). In case the phone number mismatch, the verification will be carried out using documents.
The benefits of Enterprise ID are the following:
- can function as an electronic seal,
- high level of security,
- reliable authentication of the certificate holder on the Internet,
- safe electronic correspondence, including business letters,
- electronic signature in PDF files,
- electronic signature as part of e-invoice services,
- advanced electronic signature,
- efficient protection against interception, and reading or forging of messages, electronic documents and files,
- possible installation in HSM devices (Hardware Security Module),
- technical support24h.